So, you came across a meme on Instagram and now you want to show it to your friend but you forgot to screenshot it! So, you hit Google looking how to see liked posts on Instagram. Well, we’ve all been there.
Luckily, looking into the posts you’ve liked on Instagram is much simpler with the latest updates of its app. You can even sort and filter your previously liked posts in multiple ways. And that’s just what I’m going to guide you through in this post. So, read on!
Table of Contents
- How to See Liked Posts on Instagram?
- How to Filter Liked Posts on Instagram?
- How to Unlike Several Liked Posts on Instagram at Once?
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to See Liked Posts on Instagram?
To see the posts that you have liked on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Tap the profile icon in the bottom right corner to go to your profile.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top right corner to open the menu.
- Tap “Settings” at the bottom of the menu.
- Tap “Account” in the list of options.
- Tap “Posts You’ve Liked” in the Privacy and Security section.
Instagram lets you see up to 300 most recent posts you’ve liked from your account. However, there is no other way around to view all liked posts on the Instagram app yet.
So, if you still want to get to the Likes page on Instagram, follow these simple steps:
- Launch Instagram on your device.
- Tap on your profile picture at the bottom right.
- Open the menu via the three horizontal lines icon in the top navigation bar.
- Choose Your Activity option in the pop-up menu.
- Scroll down and tap Interactions from the list.
- Select Likes to see your own liked Instagram posts page.
- Finally, you can see the posts you’ve liked on your Instagram account.
How to Filter Liked Posts on Instagram?
Select the three lines icon on your Instagram’s main profile page and choose Your Activity. Then, tap Interactions and choose the Likes option. Now, select Sort & Filter at the top right of your Likes page.
Instagram allows you to apply multiple options to sort and filter your previously liked photos, reels, and video. You can use either date, order, author, or all options at once.
Here are the three ways to effectively use the sorting and filtering options on the Likes page in the Instagram app:
Filter Liked Posts on Instagram Date-wise
- On the Likes page, tap on the Sort & filter option at the top right.
- Next, select Start date (or End Date).
- Scroll to set your date range. Then, tap the blue Tick icon at the top corner.
- Tap Apply at the bottom.
- You can now view your liked Instagram posts from the selected start or end date.
Sort Liked Posts on Instagram By Order
- Tap Sort & filter at the top right corner on the Likes screen.
- Next, select Sort by from the list.
- Choose Newest to oldest or Oldest to newest.
- Select the Apply button.
- Now, you can see posts on the Likes page in your chosen order.
See Liked Posts on Instagram from Particular Authors
- Get to the Likes page and tap on Sort & filter.
- Select the Author option.
- You can scroll, search and select one or more authors.
- Next, tap Done in the upper right corner.
- Tap the Apply button.
- You can now see the posts you’ve liked for the selected authors.
How to Unlike Several Liked Posts on Instagram at Once?
Open the menu from the triple line icon at the top right corner of your profile tab. Choose Your activity, go into Interactions, and select the Likes option. Long-press on any post until a small circle appears. Then, choose one or more posts and tap Unlike to remove them from your liked post list in one go.
Using the Instagram app, you can remove up to 100 recent posts from your liked list at a time. And if you want to remove particular posts from your liked posts lists, you can get it done quickly using the sorting and filter option.
Here are the steps to unlike several liked posts on Instagram at once:
- Tap the three horizontal lines icon in the top navigation bar of your main profile screen.
- Tap on Your activity from the menu list.
- Choose the Interactions option.
- Select Likes to see posts you’ve liked on Instagram.
- Long-press any posts until a small circle appears on them.
- Now, you can select one or multiple posts and tap Unlike at the bottom.
- Again, hit the Unlike in the pop-up dialog box.
- You can finally see all your selected posts removed from your liked list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I see my liked posts on Instagram?
If you have the latest version of the Instagram app, open the Your Activity menu from the Hamburger menu at the top of your Instagram main profile screen. Now, select Interactions and follow the Likes option inside to reach the Likes page. Otherwise, restart the app and try again.
How to find liked Reels on Instagram?
Navigate through the Triple Line Menu Icon on the Main Profile Screen > Your Activity > Interactions > Likes options. This will let you quickly see recently liked reels for your Instagram account.
Can I see someone else’s liked posts on Instagram?
Yes, but only unless they have disabled their Show Activity status. To see someone’s liked posts on Instagram, tap on their account icon and enter into their following list. Now, select any profile icon to check your friend’s liked posts for that particular Instagram account. This will only work if their Show Activity status is active.
How to See Liked Posts on Instagram?
To see the posts that you have liked on Instagram, open the app on your device and tap on the profile icon in the bottom right corner. Then, tap the three horizontal lines in the top right corner to open the menu and select “Settings” at the bottom. In the list of options, tap on “Account” and then “Posts You’ve Liked” in the Privacy and Security section.
This will display a list of all the posts that you have liked on Instagram. Alternatively, you can view your liked posts by going to your profile and tapping the heart icon in the bottom right corner, which will show you a grid of the most recent posts that you have liked.